Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
E stim
Hey all,
Need some advice. I bought and electric stim kit (battery operated ) for my back but I seem to remember reading on here that it can also be used on your cock/balls to stimulate a hands free orgasm?? Is this true and if so, how does one go about "hooking" it up properly??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just do what you think is right and if your little willy starts smoking and turns black dial down the electrics.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Estim
I’ve done this before. It’s a matter of making sure you have good connection and placement. I usually stuck one pad behind my balls, and the other on my frenulum. Start with the lower settings first to see how you like it. There are all kinds of toys you can get into if you decide to go deep. Insertables, etc. but I’ve never really gotten that into it. You can get to where you can have a hands free orgasm, but I don’t usually get that far. The connection gel is kinda messy so I don’t do it all that often.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it, have a look at some of my pics, the big HFO isnt the be all and end all and could take time to experience but when you do its fantastic. Even experiencing dry orgasms several times in one session is a wonderful feeling. I also incorporate estim with sounding sometimes, the feeling in the prostate is out of this world.

Plenty of forums out there with loads advice

Forum Level:
Just getting started
E stem machines

I have had a E Stim machine for many years and have enjoyed it many many different ways. The good thing about it there is no to use it to generate a good time. Yes I have done hands-free masturbation/cum on many occasions. I have also used it on my significant other stimulate her gentle area as well as her tits.

There are small pads that you can buy on Amazon that work better than the larger pads. Experiment and you will have fun. happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
AverageJoe2000 said:
I have had a E Stim machine for many years and have enjoyed it many many different ways. The good thing about it there is no to use it to generate a good time. Yes I have done hands-free masturbation/cum on many occasions. I have also used it on my significant other stimulate her gentle area as well as her tits.

There are small pads that you can buy on Amazon that work better than the larger pads. Experiment and you will have fun. happydance yahoo

How does your partner find it on her tits and pussy?